Not So Helpful, Helper
Molly's preschool is having a fundraiser Saturday in Ashland. It is a Chocolate Auction and Dance! They asked the parents to donate some items for the Chocolate Auction. So last night, Molly and I (and the unhelpful helper, Ellie) made a Chocolate Cheesecake that we will top with Cherries! Yum! I don't make this chocolate cheesecake recipe often, but forgot how good it is!
Molly used the mini food processor to grind up graham crackers, then Ellie grabbed a handful of crumbs and melted butter. Mess! Molly helped dump in ingredients in the mixer, Ellie pulled the knife and bowls off the counter. Mess! Molly stood on the step stool to help and Ellie fell off the step stool and landed on her back. Tears! Joe really did try to keep her out of the kitchen but we are WAY more fun than Olympics on TV! Next we will attempt, Chocolate Truffles. Maybe after bedtime! :-)
Ellie moves so fast! Molly kept saying "Here she comes AGAIN!"
Hilarious! I wish I could remember what Joe was saying to her to get her to laugh! He was probably praising her for coming back to "help" us. He didn't feel too bad about her coming back in the kitchen. Molly asked "Can you put her downstairs by herself?" NO! Poor baby!
Note: Ellie's hair isn't always like this. I took her ponytail out and her hair does a mohawk!
Comments