Lazy, Pajama Day
This weekend Joe went to Manhattan with the guys for the KU vs K-state basketball game. They took out on the snowy roads Friday and came back Sunday. It was sooo cold and yucky all weekend. We stayed home Friday night and Saturday. I finally got Molly out of her footed PJ's long enough to wash and dry them before she put them back on. We cleaned our house and played lots! Molly and I worked on teached Ellie animal noises. She says "woof woof" really well and thinks "quack" and "moo" is really funny!
We do things different when it is just us girls around. We stay in our jammies most of the day, we eat meals Dad wouldn't like (such as Hot Dogs with French Fries and Applesauce!), and we eat early (lunch 10:30ish and dinner 5:30ish). I really hoped for a nap Saturday or Sunday, but Ellie wasn't having it. By the time I laid down, she was up from her 45 minute naps. This girl usually sleeps 2 hours. By Sunday night, she was a bear! But the little bear and her big sister were super excited to see Dad when he got home! They missed him lots, Ellie gave him lots of kisses and Molly had to fill him in on the new Dora stories we read. Did you know Dora goes to the "Vet" to get her teeth cleaned? She just can't understand that it is a Dentist, not a Vet! Lol!
We do things different when it is just us girls around. We stay in our jammies most of the day, we eat meals Dad wouldn't like (such as Hot Dogs with French Fries and Applesauce!), and we eat early (lunch 10:30ish and dinner 5:30ish). I really hoped for a nap Saturday or Sunday, but Ellie wasn't having it. By the time I laid down, she was up from her 45 minute naps. This girl usually sleeps 2 hours. By Sunday night, she was a bear! But the little bear and her big sister were super excited to see Dad when he got home! They missed him lots, Ellie gave him lots of kisses and Molly had to fill him in on the new Dora stories we read. Did you know Dora goes to the "Vet" to get her teeth cleaned? She just can't understand that it is a Dentist, not a Vet! Lol!
Ellie reading in her rocking chair that Ben made in shop class!
Girls in their footed PJ's.
Molly just wanted to watch American Idol (I record it, Molly loves the "singer") and Ellie was just being silly!
Comments