Two Chefs in the Kitchen!

Molly has always liked helping me in the kitchen!  She sits on the counter or stand on the step stool.  Ellie tryed her hand at the step stool the other night!  She was thrilled with herself being able to get up and down.  Molly wasn't so thrilled to share!  Lol  I will teach these girls all I know in the kitchen and one of the days set back and let them cook for me!  :-)


My little helpers!  Notice Ellie's sprout of a ponytail!  She looks so grown up!


Molly is actually holding up a spatula in each hand.  She was trying to get Joe to have a spatula war with her.  I taught her that once, what was I thinking?


Look!  Ellie got herself under a barstool!  Like the Elf socks???  Her socks come off ALL the time!  She is sucking on Molly's "shot" from her Dr. bag.  We have all had lots of shots lately!  Ouch!


LOL!  Poor baby, can't figure out how to get back out from under the barstool.  She is stuck!  Mean Momma is laughing and taking her pictures still!  Lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food