Holes in the Knees

Ellie Grace is still not walking and doesn't seem too interested in it.  Yesterday she crawled holes into her jeans.  Given...these jeans aren't really "denium".  They are softer and look like jeans.  I LOVE them.  They were Molly's and I couldn't wait to get Ellie into them.  They just seem so comfy!  Now Ellie will be comfy and stylish.  Are holes in the jeans still the "in" style?  Maybe  I should try an iron on patch, lol!  That would be hilarious!





We found out the other day that Molly and Ellie have another cousin on the way!  Aunt Jen sent out the picture below to announce that Carter is going to be a big sister!  Candy said she is expecting an announcement from Joe and I too.  Jen and I announced we were pregnant with Carter and Ellie just days apart from each other.  Sorry Candy...Jen is on her own for this pregnancy!  We will just let her catch up with us and can have our 3rds together, haha!  Congrats Jen and Jake!  Molly says they are having a boy, we will see.  She also said that Ellie was a boy too, but you can't always be 100% right!  :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food