2010
We are ready to start the new year! 2009 was a great year and I can't wait to see what 2010 brings us!
Molly Jo just started her second half of Rainbow Connection Preschool in Ashland. She loves it and is learning alot! I worry sometimes about what all they are learning about us, since she tells lots of stories. She rides over most mornings with Tyler Woolfolk, when he is going to work at the bank. I think she keeps him entertained and she likes to wear her boots those days since Tyler wears boots too! Molly has learned how to write her name and Ellie's name too. Molly continues to love to read her books, paint with watercolors, help me cook and watch Dora the Explorer. She is aching for the weather to warm up so we can play outside again! Her gymnastic's class starts again in February and she is ready to tumble!
Ellie Grace is growing up so fast. She loves playing with Molly and in Molly's room. She cooks at Molly's kitchen and climbs on her table and chairs. She stands on the chairs and sometimes falls off, but no major injuries yet! We are still learning how to walk. She doesn't seem to care much about walking and doesn't like to practice! We know one day she will walk, but she is getting so heavy I wish she would walk now. This week we decided she has had the bottle long enough and started offering her milk in a sippy cup. Have I ever mentioned that Ellie LOVES her bottle? She asks for it, goes nuts when she sees them in the dishwasher/cabinet, gets so excited when there is one in the microwave heating up some milk. How does she handle the sippy cup???? She threw it on the floor, pushed it away and if she does take a drink she lets it run out of her mouth onto her shirt! She is rebeling, big time! But we will get over this too! She is talking more now. She says Dadda, Momma, Baby, Hi, Bye and BaBa (bottle,lol). She also signs "more", waves and blows kisses! She likes giving kisses also and isn't picky...she will kiss anyone! :-)
Joe still works at the bank in Protection and runs over to the Ashland bank some too. Joe and Nathan still have cattle and more than normal this time of year since they didn't sell some like they normally do. Calves will come in March and Molly will get a lesson on how calves eat, since she is kinda confused about that! Lol! Joe has been hunting deer and birds and hopes to get a doe this weekend for the annual Super Bowl grilled backstraps. I am not a fan of them, but we must stick with tradition. :-) Come Spring time, Joe will be coaching high school golf again and playing some on the weekends I am sure. Right now he is staying busy cutting firewood for the fireplace since it is SO cold outside!
I am still full-time with Farm Bureau in Coldwater. Some days I want to quit my job and stay home with the girls and other days it is nice to get out of the house! When we are at work the girls go to daycare with their beloved Shawn. She is so good with them! I am looking forward to the spring time to start working in the yard again and see if all the bulbs Molly and I planted will come up. With Daisy around now, the bunnies shouldn't eat them all again. Until the warm weather hits, I will stay busy at home and hanging out with friends. I have started looking online again for airline tickets to go visit my newest niece Addelyn Noel and her big sister Mya in Detroit!
Sister setting on Ellie's toy (for some reason) in their robes.
Patty cake, Patty cake
When Ellie gets up during the night she always wants to put her robe on. She has slept in it multiple times! It is so soft!
Comments