Play Date
Friday morning we got together with Suzie Girk and Eli, Jen and Carter and our girls for a play date at our house. Suzie and Slade live in KC so we don't get to see them very often. We hope they move down here one of these days, they would fit in perfect! Eli is 15 months old and his baby brother is due in March. Molly had her hands full with all of these little ones! We need a little boy in the mix, these girls didn't know what to think about his rough playing and "love pats", lol! What a sweet and smart little boy! His vocabulary is great and he kept signing please and thank you, I would have given him anything he wanted!
By the way, Molly has decided she wants a baby brother. She informed our friends of that Saturday night at our get together. She said we could name him Parker (our friend has a Parker). I asked her where she wanted me to get this baby brother. She said I could pick one up at the doctor when I took Ellie for her 1 year checkup. Wish it was that easy! Then Sunday at Sunday School she told her teacher "Miss Laura" that she wanted a baby brother. This is really going to start rumors! Not that I don't want a baby brother one of these days, just not right now. I need Ellie to walk first!
Things were getting kinda sad the closer to lunch we got, so Ritz crackers were enjoyed by all! I know what was going through my girls heads..."she is actually letting us eat on the carpet???" Lol, the sweeper came out when everyone left.
Molly and Eli hanging out by the fireplace. He really, really liked Molly. She made him laugh. She is such a good big sister/friend!
Carter somehow puts the entire cracker in her mouth (in one piece). This picture doesn't show how funny it is.
Comments