Lazy Weekend

We all hung out and had a lazy weekend. It was cold outside, so we cooked lots and played inside. Good thing I was in the mood to cook...I started off making Candy's BBQ meatballs, when I preheated the oven smoke was rolling out of the oven, so I decided I would save those for Sunday and figure out why the oven was smoking later. Lol, So I tried a new chicken chili recipe and it was great! We also made Rice Crispy cookies. I found Ellie doesn't like marshmallows, but loved the finished product! The girls played so well together, I got lots done. Joe ended up cooking the meatballs on the grill last night (since the oven is still smoking!).

Ellie must be going through a growth spurt! She is sleeping lots and eating LOTS! She has eaten most of a grilled cheese sandwich twice this weekend, a meatball ( they are big!), and (Megan, close your eyes!) some chicken fry and mashed potatoes. She loved it all!

Molly, Grandma Candy, and I went to the high school musical of Grease Friday night! It was a dinner theater, so we ate a "diner" themed meal of hamburger, fries and a Coke (in a glass bottle!) with banana splits for dessert! Molly thought the singing and dancing was pretty cool! She knew some of the high school girls so that was even cooler! Ellie stayed home with Dad and that was fine with both of them.

Ellie is a maniac on the stairs. She is a stinker about it too. She waits until you are looking and boogies up the stairs until I catch her and then she laughs. Lol!

I think she was trying to escape out the walkout basement. One of these days I am sure that will happen, but not until high school please! :-)

Silly, silly girl! She is just so excited about Don's chicken fry and potatoes. Megan, again close your eyes and remember where I live. Chicken Fry's are completely normal out here and they are SO good! Lol!

Here friends and family is the crazy rash I have been talking about. Poor Ellie, you little ragamuffin

Cheese!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness Ellie is a little Ham bone, she is too cute!!! About the rash, my boys went through a batch of that around Ellies age and I remember we got a cream for it, but thats all I remember, did the doctor give you anything to put on it? I think my boys had it a few weeks and it went away!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food