Happy 1st Birthday Ellie Grace!

One year ago today we got up super early, dropped Molly off with Grandma and Grandpa Murphy and headed to Pratt Regional Medical Center. I was scheduled to be induced at 8:00am, after some meds to be induced I finally gave in to an epidural (even though I swore I wouldn't have one with this baby either) and we had Ellie at 3:37 that afternoon. She was 5 days late, just like Molly.

We didn't find out if we were having a girl or a boy. When we check in that morning, Joe asked our nurse what she thought and she said a boy. I was pretty sure my entire pregnancy that I was having a boy until afew weeks to my due date I had a dream that she was a SHE! This was a good thing since we still hadn't decided on a boys name, lol! Molly was excited my entire pregnancy that she was going to be a big sister! She also thought I was having a baby brother. But I was thrilled that Molly got a sister to grow up with! They play so well together.


Molly holding Ellie the day she was born

Grandma Candy with Ellie and big sister Molly

Molly, Ellie and Dad on his "bed"

Oh... Sweet Ellie taking her one and only pacifier. Lol
"Happy Birthday Ellie Grace" is what Molly ran out say this morning. What pretty little girls!

Ellie took brownies to daycare today to share with her friends. She can help make treats next year. Joe took the girls out to eat last night with his parents and some friends. I had a meeting and dinner for church. Joe said Ellie was giving out lots of kisses and fell asleep in Grandpa Tom's arms, then Chad and Larry held her. She didn't even make it until the food came, good thing for jarred baby food!
Note- Thought changing the resolution on my camera would help the fuzziness, but it has made it worse. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food