Box car
Family and Friends: Return all presents for Molly and Ellie. They have found the best toy ever! A empty diaper box! It is a car, a seat, and is now filled to the brim with Molly's toys.
Ellie hanging out in her "car"
Molly can fold herself into this box! We will pack her up and mail her to you...any takers?
Ahhhhh, scary baby! Wow she was close. I was the human jungle gym last night. Joe has been encouraging the girls to "wrestle" and Ellie loves rolling on top of you and rubbing her face into you with her mouth open (I hope she isn't trying to bite us, it has happened once).
Ellie is on face treatment #3. Dr C said it could take up to 2 weeks to see things really clear up so we will keep at it. It is a "solution" (looks like water) used to clear up acne. Will probably cause dryness and peeling, so we can use Cetaphil lotion and that is it! Hope this is working, we have lots of birthday pictures to take tomorrow and Saturday! Can't belive our baby is turning 1 tomorrow!
Note: Don't know why the pictures are so fuzzy, I will work on that!
Comments
How crazy to meet another "Joe and Hillary" couple! I rarely even find someone with my name, let alone one married to a Joe! :)