Back to Dairy
Update on Ellie's Rash
I took Ellie to our regular doctor today, Dr Cannata. He said she is not allergic to milk and just has sensitive skin to food, formula, her saliva, etc. So we will try to keep her extra clean (not that she is dirty!lol) and dry. He also said to avoid acidic foods like citrus, tomatoes, peaches, etc. So I guess we wait for her to outgrow this! But the good news is she can have dairy again!
I took Ellie to our regular doctor today, Dr Cannata. He said she is not allergic to milk and just has sensitive skin to food, formula, her saliva, etc. So we will try to keep her extra clean (not that she is dirty!lol) and dry. He also said to avoid acidic foods like citrus, tomatoes, peaches, etc. So I guess we wait for her to outgrow this! But the good news is she can have dairy again!
Comments