Sisters

I have been slacking on taking pictures lately. It isn't because they aren't doing cute stuff and Molly doesn't have funny stories, because she does! Guess we are just too busy lately! We finally get to relax this weekend and just stay home.

Molly is still loving preschool! I asked her the other day if she wanted me to take her over instead of Tyler and she said "No". Our friend Tyler, works over in Ashland, so he has been taking her over when he goes to work and Joe picks her up. It works well and I think both Tyler and Molly enjoy it! I think she talks his leg off! I kinda worry about what all she is telling him.

Tonight is the homecoming football game for our high school team. Molly was super excited to wear her new South Central cheerleading outfit! She has put it on multiple times and didn't want to take it off last night for bed. She is usually one of the only girls at daycare without one on, but today she was the only one wearing one. Who knows!

Ellie is crawling like a maniac now and pulling up to everything in site. She stands up in her crib now, so that is another project for the weekend...setting down her mattress. Joe just put up the gate to the stairs. She has certain things she makes a beeline too and one of those things is Molly's room! She goes right for her closet full of toys every time! And Molly used to say "Momma, I can't wait until Ellie can play with my toys", hmmm wonder how she feels now? :-)


Our little South Central Timberwolf fans!

Ellie was given this shirt when she was born and Molly happen to get the same shirt last year, so they were able to match today. Molly thinks it is so fun when they match! Doesn't Ellie look so grown up all of a sudden? Molly does have a choke hold on her to get Ellie from moving, haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food