I Am Seeing Spots!

I got the girls matching PJ's and Molly just loves dressing like Ellie. She called Joe into her room last night so he could see them in their matching "jammies". I LOVE polk-a-dots, I mean I LOVE polk-a-dots on little girls. I couldn't help myself when I saw these the other day. I don't know if all kids are like this , but Molly gets so excited about pajamas.


Molly and Ellie are racing to the stairs. Thank goodness Molly beat Ellie, since the gate was open! Ellie was on the move though.

Molly still thinks she needs to give Ellie her bottles. I think she is thrilled that Ellie is taking more formula bottles lately. Notice how she is holding Ellie head... why? I don't know!

There are our little "dots" hanging out together!
Some new "cute" stories:
Molly got a flower growing kit from the "treasurer chest" at daycare . They get stickers for eating good and after so many stickers they get to pick something from the treasure chest. Needless to say, Molly is always bringing home toys because she is a good eater. Last night, we rehydrated the soil pellet and planted the lavender seeds in the tiny pot. She left the room and came back to see if her flowers had grown yet. I think she was a little bummed that they hadn't grown by this morning either. She is so excited, I will have to get things to plant so she can watch them grow. Maybe we will do herbs, so we can cook with them too!
Ellie is getting 2 new teeth right now and they are making her cranky and a picky eater. She choose to eat roasted potatoes last night over everything else. I think she is boycotting baby food right. She knows there are better things out there!
Ellie also makes a new face! Lol, she forms her little mouth into a O and hoots. So funny! I think she will be talking before we know it. She knows what she is saying, we just haven't figured it out yet.
Molly's preschool class took a field trip to the post office in Ashland. They mailed their parents letter! While on their trip, Molly saw Grandma Candy's car parked outside the Bank of Ashland (that the Bank of Protection owns now). She told her teacher that was her grandma's car, so the entire class went to say "Hi" to Candy and the ladies (and Tyler, I am sure) at the bank. After visiting the Bank of Ashland they had to go over to the Stockgrower's Bank to visit two other little kids dads that work there. I am sure these little visitors made the bank's day!
I asked Molly who she plays with at preschool, she said Kinley ( the only other little girl) and sometimes Levi, she said . Then she informed me that Kaleb and Britt they are "just too noisy"! These two little guys are all boy and she comes from the girliest daycare around. This is good for her to be around these rough and tumble boys! :-)

Comments

How cute is that? They are adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food