Enid Wedding

Joe's cousin Randyl got married in Enid last weekend. Molly calls him "Randy" and when I correct her she says "I know his name is Randyl, but can't I just call him Randy". Ok, sure! Call Randyl whatever you want, he won't mind! Joe was an usher in the wedding and I helped cut the cake. I saw "helped", which means I tried to catch the cake as it was being cut (good job Leasa!) and before it turned into a heap of moist crumbs. Who would have thought cutting cake would be so difficult?

The girls did great with the travel, hotel stay, eating out, shopping, etc. It is so nice to get to a big town and do some shopping! Molly got a gift certificate from Jesse, Julie and Kate for her birthday to Old Navy. She had a great time picking out a skirt, 2 shirts and a water bottle!


The party animals! Molly and Ellie with Grandma and Grandpa Murphy.
Ellie was so chatty during the wedding. Thank goodness for the loud organ music. I think she was just singing! :-)


Molly holding the bag of bird see/wheat to throw at the bride and groom as they left. Joe and I ran to the back of the group so Ellie didn't get pelted with seeds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food