1st Day of Preschool!!!!!
Today was the day! The day we have talked about every waking moment forever! Going to school like a big girl with a big girl backpack! She was pumped! Wanted to leave the house 45 minutes early, wanted me to drive fast (are we there yet, are we there yet???)...then we park outside the preschool and I look back at her. Her eyes didn't hold the same excitement she had earlier. Panic! She wasn't going to get out of the car, it was raining and she is walking further into the car, lol! But she got it together and we put on her backpack and ran in the rain inside! She gave me a hug, hung up her backpack and disappeared around the corner with a teacher. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at preschool. Joe is picking her up today so I can't wait to hear how it was and if she wants to go back!
Comments