Swimming Lessons
Molly has finished one week of swim lessons and is doing great! Last year we spent a LOT of time on that first step. She was afraid of walking around in the water and wouldn't ride in her floaty. She is much more comfortable in the water now. Still won't get her head under water. I did let her face go under yesterday when she jumped into me (mean mom! lol)! I think she was surprised that she didn't drown!
The little swimmer listening to their teacher Tara. Tara, don't be mad I put pics of you on here!Molly is in the pink one piece.
Ring around the Rosie, I think!
Ellie is so tired and hot after swim lessons. It is hard work being the little sister! Lol!
Who bought window markers for their 3 year old? Goodness, I need to buy more Windex! Lol If you have a sliding glass door or lots of low windows I recommend these. Pretty neat and clean up well!
Comments