Oklahoma City Day #1
We took a 3 day trip down to Oklahoma City with the girls. This is our first trip together as a family and it went great! The girls travelled so good and really enjoyed everything we did.

We went to the Redhawk minor league baseball game Friday night. The ball park was right behind our hotel. Molly stood at our hotel window and watch the ballgame Saturday night too! The girls were really entertained by the ballgame.
If you notice Ellie's face there is a little bit of blue cotton candy. Molly and I LOVE cotton candy! Molly likes the pink and I like the blue! Lol! Ellie makes a face when she eats anything new so who knows if she likes it or not! Ellie got so tired at the game, but she was a trooper. She just hung out on Dad's lap!
Sorry this pic got in here twice and I haven't figure out how to get it off yet!
We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Bricktown. The hotel was really nice! Great location to restaurants, the baseball game, etc.
Molly standing outside the hotel by the "water fall"!
We took a water boat ride that went through Bricktown.
Molly on the boat ride! We were killing time before dinner at Chelino's Mexican Restaurant in Bricktown.
Sorry this pic got in here twice and I haven't figure out how to get it off yet!
Comments