Molly's 3rd Birthday Party

I didn't get many pictures taken at the party (memory card was full and busy herding children) but I did have some help from Tara. Thanks Tara! I think Tom and Jen took some pictures too, so there might be more posted later! So we took Molly and 3 little friends and family to the park in Protection last Saturday. It was a beautiful day (80 degrees out and little wind)! The kids played (just a little bit, surprisingly) on the play ground equipment. We had cake and ice cream and Molly opened her presents. Below is the "flip flop" cake I made. This cake stressed me out! It took 2 cakes being made to get on to come out of the pan completely. Maybe next year I will just order one or Gracie can come and do it for me! :-)


Ellie and Carter riding in the wagon around the park!


Hayden, Reece, Molly and Michaya (she came all the way from Colorado!) Michaya's mom Alisha married Joe's cousin Sheldon. They have a 3 month old Justice that came to the party too. So fun to have them and get to know them better! Can't wait for them to visit again with Grandma Elaine (Candy's sister)! Kailey came later, I was bummed I didn't get another picture with all of them together.

Joe pulling Cooper and Ellie in the wagon around the park! Ellie would have sat in that wagon all day!


Our friend Cooper swinging. Notice the fat lip, he is one active child! :-)

Comments

Staci said…
Your cake is cute! Glad it went well!

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food