Lazy Weekend

Joe golfed in Dodge Friday -Sunday, so we had lots of early lunches and long naps! :-) Daycare was closed Friday, so I stayed home with the girls. I love when I get to do that! We hopped in the car with our friend Staci and ran to Buffalo (Oklahoma) to go to a garage sale and out for pizza. I know it is crazy to drive 30 some miles, but I knew what clothes she was selling and it was worth it! It was a nice little drive and they have a great pizza place. The girls were sooo good!

Molly loves taking our pictures. I don't know what she has done, but the pictures no longer print the date on them and they save bigger than before. She pushes too many buttons!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food