Planting Flowers

Has anyone tried to garden with a baby on your hip? I tried and it doesn't work! Lol! Oh Ellie, you are so sweet and cuddly, those kissable cheeks and automatic smile. I love them so much, but must you be held nonstop (and by only your mother)? Ellie is such a happy baby in the morning and just loves her dad and thinks Molly is so funny. But all of that changes come evening! She sets with Joe and watches me in the kitchen and cries. Grandpa Tom has to bounce her on his knee and Grandma Candy blows raspberries at her just to get us through dinner!

I picked up some flowers (my old faithful Vinca) to plant in my flower beds. I got 6 planted and Ellie was screaming from her exersaucer on the front porch. Molly informed me twice that Ellie was crying (like the whole country side couldn't hear her) and Daisy was just staring at her. She just had to hang out for 6 more flowers, by then she was making herself gag. Is this just a fit she is throwing? I think so, so what do you do? Let her cry until she throws up on herself? I have and it is mess! Lol!

So these pictures are happy pictures BEFORE we went outside to plant flowers! Molly enjoying a Popsicle and Ellie wearing a cute hat to protect her little head and chubby cheeks! I should have taken pictures after the planting. Ellie with a tear stained face and dirt covered outfit, because I picked her up with my dirty gloves on. Molly rode on her tricycle and forgot her Popsicle on the table so it melted onto the ground for Daisy to lick up! Maybe by July I will get my flower bed planted! Or maybe just next year, haha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food