Evening Outside

We spent the evening outside last night. Joe's high school golf team had a tournament in Coldwater, so he didn't get home until late. I wanted to work in my flower beds some so Molly colored the sidewalk with chalk and Ellie sat in the stroller. Daisy cleaned Ellie's feet! Lol! Molly also rode her tricycle around the yard. I wish I would have had my camera when she got it high centered riding it into my flower bed. Those poor crape myrtle's, hope she didn't smash them!

Ellie didn't act like she felt good last night, but put up with being outside. But a few minutes in the swing did her in. She feel asleep while swinging! Shawn said she did this at daycare too.
Molly likes to climb up her swingset, but still won't go down the slide! So then she hollers from the landing until we go get her down. We need Hunter Huck to come visit more often, he helps her down. She still talks about how he got her down and carried her inside.

I took this picture last week when we were getting ready to go to my parents house for the weekend. Both girls in their PJ's watching cartoon's in my bed! Dora is a favorite at our house still!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food