Ellie Loves Cereal!


Ellie tried rice cereal for the first time last night. She loved it! No gagging, choking or spitting it out. She lapped it up like a little puppy! She was even pretty clean about it. No crazy messy pictures. Just wait for the sweet potatoes and carrots.


Molly was really wanting to feed Ellie. The phone rang, so Molly took over. We need to work on smaller bites, she gave her spoonfuls. I don't know why but I love starting solids. Just something to do other than nursing, I guess! Ellie doesn't seem like she is old enough for cereal.

So this was the scene at our house last night (late last night). Molly was still up, she LOVES American Idol. She calls them the "singers" and asks nightly if they are on. So I let her stay up and watch them. She dances and claps along with the music. Too funny! Miss Ellie Grace has a hard time going to sleep now days. This picture was after Ellie being put down twice and her getting up twice. This happened 2 more times before I gave in and we went to bed together. Joe is in Manhattan (eating Coco Bolos...sigh) at bank training. So I didn't mind sharing my bed with Ellie.

Bunco is at our house Saturday. A group of girls (12) get together once a month and play Bunco, eat dinner/dessert and have some drinks without our kids. Nursing babies get to come, but after last month of Ellie nursing nonstop I am saying she is uninvited this month! haha

So we were making some dessert for Saturday. Molly helps so she can then lick the beaters, bowl, spatula, etc. And Ellie chewed on the measuring spoon. I have two chefs in the making. I love it! We always cooked with my mom as kids and I still enjoy cooking, especially baking. I hope my girls like cooking as much as I do!




Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm guessing thats the brownie with the peanutbutter and cream cheese filling going on there!-Gracie Crisler
Anonymous said…
I just love Ellie's cheeks, she is so cute! I hope your Bunco night was fun! I love bunco!
Megan Brown

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Family Trip Day #1

Family Fun Night

Fall Food