Smarty Pants
On the way to daycare this morning, Molly yells "left" as I am turning left on a street. Then a minute later yells "right" when I turn right. She was directing me to daycare and she was right! I am guessing Joe taught her this. Good job Dad! He is always asking her about her right arm and left leg. She is getting good at it! I on the other hand always work on counting and colors. Like "hand me two pink barretts that match your pink shirt".
Another funny story on Molly: Wednesday night we were talking about what fun the girls will have together when Ellie gets bigger. Molly thinks it will be fun to be able to take baths together. I said they will be able to play on the swingset together and run around in the backyard. She says " we can run around together and I can push her down". My jaw dropped. I asked who she was going to push down. She answers "Ellie" and then looked guilty. So I have warned Ellie to watch her back! lol
Comments